Phenix is proud to announce the launch of its new downhill ski race speed suit. The suit is designed to provide skiers with the ultimate in performance and comfort.
The Race suit is made from a lightweight, four-way stretch material that allows for maximum freedom of movement. It is also breathable, so skiers can stay cool and comfortable even during long races. The suit is FIS-labeled, meaning that it is legal for use in FIS competitions.
The Racing suit features a sleek, aerodynamic design that will help skiers to shave precious seconds off their times. It is also equipped with a number of features that will help skiers to stay warm and comfortable, even in cold weather.
- The Phenix downhill ski race speed suit is the perfect choice for skiers who demand the best. It is a suit that will help skiers to perform at their best and achieve their goals.
- Lightweight, four-way stretch material for maximum freedom of movement
- Breathable fabric for cool and comfortable wear
- FIS-labeled for legal use in FIS competitions
- Sleek, aerodynamic design for improved speed
- Features to help skiers stay warm and comfortable in cold weather
- Waterproof 10.000 mm H2O
- Breathability 10.000 g/m2/24h
FIS Racing Tricot (Polyester80% Spandex20%)